Visit Us At London Vet Show 2013, Booth C67
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at the Grand Hall Olympia for London Vet Show on 21st & 22nd November 2013.
Join Us In Harrogate For Vets Now 2013
Woodley Equipment Is Exhibiting at the Vets Now Congress in Harrogate on 7th & 8th November.
New epoc Accessories Launched
Woodley Equipment Launch New epoc Accessories
New i-Smart 30 Vet Demonstration Video Launched
The new i-Smart 30 Vet demo is the latest addition to the series of Technical Support videos on its YouTube channel.
|Enter your name and e-mail address here to subscribe to our newsletter.|
General Veterinary Products
Veterinary Products for General Use
Woodley Equipment offers a popular range of reliable and accurate general veterinary products, as well as more specialist veterinary instruments. General vet products are essential for every veterinary practice: our range includes products for veterinary cardiology, temperature regulation and for determining Worm Egg Counts (WEC).
Our selection of general vet products provides veterinarians with essential equipment for rapid, in-practice use. Such products enable veterinarians to immediately monitor the condition of animals that come into their practice. The range is available to the UK veterinary market.
Please contact us to discuss general veterinary products for your practice
Veterinary iPhone® ECG and heart monitor - snaps onto your iPhone® like a case and transforms it to a clinical-quality, single-lead ECG monitor
An easy to use and much improved method of determining Worm Egg Counts (WEC) on Cattle, Sheep and Horses
General Veterinary Products
Woodley Equipment provides more general in-practice vet products such as:
- AliveCor iPhone® ECG and Heart Monitor – when partnered with an iPhone® 4 / 4S / 5, it becomes a clinical-quality cardiology veterinary instrument. The product records the heart rate of a wide range of animals. Woodley Equipment has worldwide distribution rights outside of the U.S for the product
- DataTherm® II Continuous Temperature Monitor – has two different sized probes and is able to monitor the internal temperature of a wide range of animal species
Specialist Veterinary Instruments
As well as general vet products, Woodley Equipment supply specialist veterinary instruments to UK veterinary practices:
- Veterinary Parasep Faecal Filters - determine Worm Egg Counts (WEC) in cattle, sheep and horses using a clean, accurate method: features an enclosed filtration environment preventing inconsistent cross contamination of samples
- Vet IV 2.2 Infusion Pump – portable and light-weight instrument: can pump intravenous fluid or nutrition in a similar way to a drip with humans. It is easy to use and has a wide application range
Woodley Equipment offers a range of different in-practice veterinary instruments for the UK market. The products are easy to use and would provide essential benefits for any veterinary practice.
Please to find general veterinary products suitable for your individual requirements
Please contact us to find general veterinary products suitable for your individual requirements
Why not combine the general veterinary products with a range of other related products to ensure your practice is equipped with the very latest technology:
- The g-Pet Blood Glucose Analyser – a portable veterinary specific glucose monitor ideal for both veterinarians and pet owners
- The EDGE Lactate Meter – handheld device for measuring lactate concentration in blood, displaying results in 45 seconds
- i-Smart 30 Vet Electrolyte Analyser – a maintenance free, portable electrolyte analyser
- epoc Portable Blood Gas, Electrolyte and Critical Care Analyser – a handheld, 18 parameter blood analyser