Woodley will be exhibiting at BSAVA 2015
Woodley Equipment is looking forward to exhibiting at the BSAVA Congress in Birmingham from 9th to 12th April 2015.
Quantum Vet Diagnostics, a division of Woodley Equipment, supply our new Eclipse analyser
Randox Laboratories have selected Woodley Equipment/Quantum Vet Diagnostics to be their exclusive Veterinary representative in the UK and Ireland for the Eclipse fully automated veterinary clinical chemistry analyser.
Closed for Easter Bank Holidays 2015
Our UK offices will be closed for Easter on Friday 3rd April and Monday 6th April.
Woodley Equipment Is Exhibiting At VPMA / SPVS 2015
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at the VPMA / SPVS Congress in Newport from 22nd to 24th January 2015.
|Enter your name and e-mail address here to subscribe to our newsletter.|
Veterinary Haematology Analyser Range
Woodley Equipment offer a wide range of reliable, cost-effective veterinary haematology analysers for use in the vet practice or laboratory. Such analysers enable in-house haematology testing to be performed quickly and accurately for immediate patient diagnosis.
Covering many aspects of veterinary haematology including general haematology, haemoglobin concentration and the determination of canine and feline blood types. The wide product range available to the UK veterinary market ensures there is haematology equipment suitable for use in any practice. Find a veterinary haematology analyser to suit your needs – Mythic 18 Vet Haematology Analyser – a rapid, fully automated 18 parameter analyser, the QuickVet® Portable Analyser and the HemoCue® WBC.
Please contact us to discuss the specific haematology requirements for your practice
The QuickVetÂ® Portable Analyser is a new, easy-to-use diagnostic platform providing you with fast and precise results directly in your practice
The HemoCue Hb201+ System makes it easier then ever to check the health of your Horse. The Hb 201+ measures the heamoglobin concentration in the sample.
The only in-house blood typing kits for dogs, essential for transfusion and breeding decisions. They are fast, easy to use and economical.
In-Practice Veterinary Haematology Analysers
Woodley Equipment offers state of the art, modern haematology analysers ideal for in-practice use. The range consists of haematology analysers which require low levels of maintenance, yet provide precise results quickly. The haematology analysers provide laboratory quality results without the need to send samples away. The haematology analysers are all desktop size meaning they are compact and ideal for in-practice use. They include:
- The Mythic 18 Vet Haematology Analyser - a light weight, fully automated 18 parameter haematology analyser
- QuickVet® Portable Analyser – a cost-effective and easy-to-use diagnostic platform which gives fast and precise results for coagulation, fibrinogen and blood typing
Veterinary Blood Typing Kits
Woodley Equipment realise the importance of having a reliable blood typing kit in the veterinary environment for transfusion and breeding purposes. The range includes:
- RapidVet-H Blood Typing Kit Feline – the only in-house blood typing kit for cats. It offers an economical test and is vital for transfusion and breeding decisions
- RapidVet-H Blood Typing Kit Canine – the only in-practice blood typing kit for dogs. It enables a fast determination of canine blood type
- RapidVet-H Companion Animal Cross Match Kits – a safe, in-practice cross match test for companion animals
Find a Portable Haematology Analyser to Meet the Needs of Your Practice
Woodley Equipment sees the importance of vet haematology analysers in a portable format for use by mobile veterinarians or smaller practices. Portable haematology analysers include:
- QuickVet® Portable Analyser – a cost-effective haematology analyser which can be used anywhere to provide quick and precise results
The portable range also includes handheld haematology analysers such as:
- The HemoCue® Hb201 Haemoglobin Analyser – provides quick, simple and reliable measurements of haemoglobin levels in animal blood
- The HemoCue® WBC Analyser – for measuring the total white blood cell count accurately and within 3 minutes
Woodley Equipment offers an established range of in-practice haematology analysers and equipment. The whole haematology range is both modern and highly reliable. There is a vet haematology analyser for any practice.
Please contact us to find a veterinary haematology analyser suitable for your individual requirements