Woodley Equipment Is Exhibiting At BEVA Congress
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at the BEVA congress from 7th to 10th September 2016.
Woodley Equipment Is Exhibiting At BSAVA Scottish Congress
Woodley Equipment is looking forward to exhibiting at the Scottish BSAVA in Glasgow from 3rd â€“ 4th September 2016.
Laboratory Diagnostics â€“ there is an alternative!
When it comes to laboratory analysers and equipment for your veterinary practice, some familiar companies may spring to mind, but - there is an alternative.
Members of the team receive training on Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
In a continued effort to ensure that our staff receive the latest training, members of the Woodley Equipment Service Department, Technical Support and Warehouse teams receive PAT testing training.
|Enter your name and e-mail address here to subscribe to our newsletter.|
Veterinary Haematology Analyser Range
Woodley Equipment offer a wide range of reliable, cost-effective veterinary haematology analysers for use in the vet practice or laboratory. Such analysers enable in-house haematology testing to be performed quickly and accurately for immediate patient diagnosis.
Covering many aspects of veterinary haematology including general haematology, haemoglobin concentration and the determination of canine and feline blood types. The wide product range available to the UK veterinary market ensures there is haematology equipment suitable for use in any practice. Find a veterinary haematology analyser to suit your needs – Mythic 18 Vet Haematology Analyser – a rapid, fully automated 18 parameter analyser, the InSight qLabs Veterinary Coagulation Analyser and the HemoCue® WBC.
Please contact us to discuss the specific haematology requirements for your practice
InSight qLabs veterinary coagulation analyser allows veterinary practices to carry out point of care coagulation testing in-practice.
The HemoCue Hb201+ System makes it easier then ever to check the health of your Horse. The Hb 201+ measures the heamoglobin concentration in the sample.
The only in-house blood typing kits for dogs, essential for transfusion and breeding decisions. They are fast, easy to use and economical.
In-Practice Veterinary Haematology Analysers
Woodley Equipment offers state of the art, modern haematology analysers ideal for in-practice use. The range consists of haematology analysers which require low levels of maintenance, yet provide precise results quickly. The haematology analysers provide laboratory quality results without the need to send samples away. The haematology analysers are all desktop size meaning they are compact and ideal for in-practice use. They include:
- The Mythic 18 Vet Haematology Analyser - a light weight, fully automated 18 parameter haematology analyser
- InSight qLabs Veterinary Coagulation Analyser – a cost-effective and easy-to-use diagnostic platform which gives fast and precise results for coagulation.
Veterinary Blood Typing Kits
Woodley Equipment realise the importance of having a reliable blood typing kit in the veterinary environment for transfusion and breeding purposes. The range includes:
- RapidVet-H Blood Typing Kit Feline – the only in-house blood typing kit for cats. It offers an economical test and is vital for transfusion and breeding decisions
- RapidVet-H Blood Typing Kit Canine – the only in-practice blood typing kit for dogs. It enables a fast determination of canine blood type
- RapidVet-H Companion Animal Cross Match Kits – a safe, in-practice cross match test for companion animals
Find a Portable Haematology Analyser to Meet the Needs of Your Practice
Woodley Equipment sees the importance of vet haematology analysers in a portable format for use by mobile veterinarians or smaller practices.
The portable range also includes handheld haematology analysers such as:
- The HemoCue® Hb201 Haemoglobin Analyser – provides quick, simple and reliable measurements of haemoglobin levels in animal blood
- The HemoCue® WBC Analyser – for measuring the total white blood cell count accurately and within 3 minutes
Woodley Equipment offers an established range of in-practice haematology analysers and equipment. The whole haematology range is both modern and highly reliable. There is a vet haematology analyser for any practice.