Woodley Equipment launches a new ground breaking veterinary coagulation analyser - InSight qLabs
Woodley Equipment Company launches a new ground breaking veterinary coagulation analyser.
Come and see us at VPMA / SPVS in Newport
Woodley Equipment is looking forward to exhibiting at the VPMA / SPVS Congress in Newport from 28th to 30th January 2016.
Our UK offices will be closed on 25th & 28th December 2015 & 1st January 2016. Our USA office will be closed on 25th December 2015 & 1st January 2016.
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at London Vet Show 2015
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at London Vet Show from 19th to 20th November 2015 at Olympia Grand.
|Enter your name and e-mail address here to subscribe to our newsletter.|
Veterinary Haematology Analyser Range
Woodley Equipment offer a wide range of reliable, cost-effective veterinary haematology analysers for use in the vet practice or laboratory. Such analysers enable in-house haematology testing to be performed quickly and accurately for immediate patient diagnosis.
Covering many aspects of veterinary haematology including general haematology, haemoglobin concentration and the determination of canine and feline blood types. The wide product range available to the UK veterinary market ensures there is haematology equipment suitable for use in any practice. Find a veterinary haematology analyser to suit your needs – Mythic 18 Vet Haematology Analyser – a rapid, fully automated 18 parameter analyser, the QuickVet® Portable Analyser and the HemoCue® WBC.
Please contact us to discuss the specific haematology requirements for your practice
InSight qLabs veterinary coagulation analyser allows veterinary practices to carry out point of care coagulation testing in-practice.
The HemoCue Hb201+ System makes it easier then ever to check the health of your Horse. The Hb 201+ measures the heamoglobin concentration in the sample.
The only in-house blood typing kits for dogs, essential for transfusion and breeding decisions. They are fast, easy to use and economical.
In-Practice Veterinary Haematology Analysers
Woodley Equipment offers state of the art, modern haematology analysers ideal for in-practice use. The range consists of haematology analysers which require low levels of maintenance, yet provide precise results quickly. The haematology analysers provide laboratory quality results without the need to send samples away. The haematology analysers are all desktop size meaning they are compact and ideal for in-practice use. They include:
- The Mythic 18 Vet Haematology Analyser - a light weight, fully automated 18 parameter haematology analyser
- QuickVet® Portable Analyser – a cost-effective and easy-to-use diagnostic platform which gives fast and precise results for coagulation, fibrinogen and blood typing
Veterinary Blood Typing Kits
Woodley Equipment realise the importance of having a reliable blood typing kit in the veterinary environment for transfusion and breeding purposes. The range includes:
- RapidVet-H Blood Typing Kit Feline – the only in-house blood typing kit for cats. It offers an economical test and is vital for transfusion and breeding decisions
- RapidVet-H Blood Typing Kit Canine – the only in-practice blood typing kit for dogs. It enables a fast determination of canine blood type
- RapidVet-H Companion Animal Cross Match Kits – a safe, in-practice cross match test for companion animals
Find a Portable Haematology Analyser to Meet the Needs of Your Practice
Woodley Equipment sees the importance of vet haematology analysers in a portable format for use by mobile veterinarians or smaller practices. Portable haematology analysers include:
- QuickVet® Portable Analyser – a cost-effective haematology analyser which can be used anywhere to provide quick and precise results
The portable range also includes handheld haematology analysers such as:
- The HemoCue® Hb201 Haemoglobin Analyser – provides quick, simple and reliable measurements of haemoglobin levels in animal blood
- The HemoCue® WBC Analyser – for measuring the total white blood cell count accurately and within 3 minutes
Woodley Equipment offers an established range of in-practice haematology analysers and equipment. The whole haematology range is both modern and highly reliable. There is a vet haematology analyser for any practice.
Please contact us to find a veterinary haematology analyser suitable for your individual requirements