Visit Us At London Vet Show 2013, Booth C67
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at the Grand Hall Olympia for London Vet Show on 21st & 22nd November 2013.
Join Us In Harrogate For Vets Now 2013
Woodley Equipment Is Exhibiting at the Vets Now Congress in Harrogate on 7th & 8th November.
New epoc Accessories Launched
Woodley Equipment Launch New epoc Accessories
New i-Smart 30 Vet Demonstration Video Launched
The new i-Smart 30 Vet demo is the latest addition to the series of Technical Support videos on its YouTube channel.
|Enter your name and e-mail address here to subscribe to our newsletter.|
Veterinary Toxicology Tests - Cat and Dog Poisoning Tests
Toxicology tests provide veterinarians with a method of studying and examining the symptoms and treatments of poison in animals. Cat and dog poisoning is frequent but it can be quickly and easily identified using the Poison Test Station from Woodley Equipment.
The Poison Test Station is essential for detecting whether an animal has been exposed to a specific poison. Woodley Equipment offer complete in-practice toxicology testing to the UK veterinary industry in order to test for antifreeze poisoning, rodenticide poisoning and insecticide/pesticide poisoning. The test is quick and easy to use and will help diagnose the effect of poisons immediately within the vet practice.
Please contact us to discuss the specific toxicology requirements for your practice
Complete In-Practice Toxicology Testing
Woodley Equipment offer veterinarians a complete in-practice toxicology kit in the form of the Poison Test Station. The station is able to test for the following three poisons predominantly found in cats and dogs within 10 minutes:
- Rodenticide Anti-Coagulant – a rapid test for the semi-quantitative detection of ingested compounds such as warfarin, coumadin and all of their derivatives in the anticoagulant class of rodenticides.
- Ethylene Glycol – often known as antifreeze poisoning; ethylene glycol can also be found in detergent and de-icers. The test strips report quantitative results of Ethylene Glycol in blood plasma samples.
- Insecticide/Pesticide Organo-Phosphate – tests the presence of Organophosphates commonly found in over 175 insecticides, pesticides, cholinesterase inhibitors and Organophosphate Carbamate products.
Rat poison in dogs is a common occurrence in an increasingly polluted environment. As well as dog poisoning, general animal poisoning is also becoming a growing problem. The availability of the Poison Test Station for the UK veterinary market presents a method of identifying such poisons and the level of exposure an animal has had to them.
Why not combine the Poison Test Station with an established range of biochemistry analysers to ensure your practice is equipped with the very latest technology:
- epoc Portable Blood Gas, Electrolyte and Critical Care Analyser
- i-Smart 30 Vet Electrolyte Analyser
- SpotChem EL Electrolyte Analyser