Visit Us At London Vet Show 2013, Booth C67
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at the Grand Hall Olympia for London Vet Show on 21st & 22nd November 2013.
Join Us In Harrogate For Vets Now 2013
Woodley Equipment Is Exhibiting at the Vets Now Congress in Harrogate on 7th & 8th November.
New epoc Accessories Launched
Woodley Equipment Launch New epoc Accessories
New i-Smart 30 Vet Demonstration Video Launched
The new i-Smart 30 Vet demo is the latest addition to the series of Technical Support videos on its YouTube channel.
|Enter your name and e-mail address here to subscribe to our newsletter.|
Veterinary Diagnostic Tests
Woodley Equipment offers a wide range of veterinary diagnostic tests for specific use on animal urine, blood and faeces. The tests provide a rapid, cost-effective method of helping veterinary personnel diagnose or detect disease within the practice environment or in the field. Woodley Equipment has a range of 17 different veterinary diagnostic tests available for the UK veterinary market.
Woodley Equipment have a diagnostic test to cover many aspects of veterinary diagnosis including products which determine blood urea levels, BHB Ketone bodies in milk, detection of Heartworm antigen, detection of Parvovirus antigen as well as the identification of canine and feline blood typing.
Please contact us to discuss specific diagnostic tests required by your practice
Rapid diagnostic test kit for the detection of Heartworm antigen in dog serum, plasma or whole blood
Rapid diagnostic test kit for the detection of canine Parvovirus antigen in dog faeces or vomit
Detects all 16 sub-types of Type A Influenza virus including the deadly H5N1. ORDER FORM
Veterinary Diagnostic Tests for any Environment
Woodley Equipment realise the importance of diagnostic tests in the veterinary industry and provide a range of veterinary diagnostics products ideal for use in a variety of situations. Each diagnostic test is simple to perform and is capable of providing results in 10 minutes. Veterinary diagnostic tests are essential for every veterinary professional as they provide a rapid, cost-effective method of diagnosis in any environment. The range consists of several InSight™ diagnostic tests such as:
- InSight™ Vet BUN – for the determination of urea nitrogen levels in whole blood. Levels of urea nitrogen in the blood are used as an indicator of the health of an animal and a direct indicator of kidney function
- InSight™ Vet BHB – for detecting the level of BHB Ketone bodies in bovine milk. Ketosis in dairy cows is common, yet subclinical cases regularly go undetected
Rapid Diagnostic Tests Specifically for Canine and Feline Use
Canine Diagnostic Tests:
- InSight™ Giardia – detects Giardia antigen in animal faeces
- InSight™ Heartworm – detects Heartworm antigen in dog serum, plasma or whole blood
- InSight™ Parvo – detects Canine Parvovirus antigen in dog faeces or vomit
Feline Diagnostic Tests:
- InSight™ FIV – tests for feline immunodeficiency virus antibody in cat serum, plasma or whole blood
- InSight™ FeLV – detects feline leukaemia antigen in cat serum, plasma or whole blood
- InSight™ FIV-FeLV Combi – encompasses the capabilities of the FIV and the FeLV in one test
Veterinary Blood Typing Kits
Woodley Equipment also offers a RapidVet diagnostic test range available to the UK veterinary market.
The range provides several easy to use diagnostic tests:
- RapidVet-D Blue Dermatophyte Test – uses a colour reaction to determine the presence of dermatophytes in dogs, cats, rabbits and horses
- RapidVet-H IC Canine Blood Typing – advanced immuno-chromatographic technology to identify canine blood groups
- RapidVet-H IC Feline Blood Typing – identifying Type A, Type B and Type AB blood types
Woodley Equipment’s range of veterinary diagnostics tests are easy to use and produce results within 10 minutes. The veterinary diagnostic tests give laboratory-accurate results in a wide range of veterinary environments – veterinary practices, animal shelters, farms, animal laboratories, zoos and aquariums.
If you would like any more information or a quote on any of our diagnostic tests, please contact us here
Why not combine the range of diagnostic tests with a range of other related products to ensure your veterinary practice is equipped with the latest products:
Poison Test Station – a complete in-practice testing kit for three common poisons in cats and dogs:
- Anti-Freeze Ethylene Glycol
- Rodenticide Anti-Coagulant
- Insecticide/Pesticide Organo-Phosphate