Technical Support Service
Woodley provide customers with access to a full technical support service for all purchased and rental equipment throughout the duration of a study.
Highly experienced Biomedical Scientists are available to offer their advice and support which can minimise equipment down time ensuring the study continues with limited interruption and without undue delay.
Should the need arise, we can also arrange for a replacement equipment to be sent at short notice. We hold stock of many products for next day delivery to mainland UK sites and 1 - 3 days for international delivery.
Woodley Technical Support Includes:
- Advice during initial equipment set up
- Advice on maintenance issues that arise during the study
- Troubleshooting including advice on laboratory protocol to resolve issues relating to the interpretation of results and recalibration advice to avoid the need to return equipment
- Configuration and calibration of medical analysers and the supply of quality control samples
- Dedicated telephone and email support
To find out how our Technical Support Service can contribute to your Clinical Trial please contact us.
The Benefits of our Complete Service
- Our experienced staff can source the right product based on your requirements
- Organised shipment to every Investigator site on a Worldwide basis
- Act as first point of contact for operational or technical support
- Quick equipment replacement should any malfunction occur during the equipment rental/hire period
- When the study is complete we will organise the collection of the equipment
- For the hirer, we supply a monthly spreadsheet containing all equipment details, history and placements.
Woodley Equipment specialise in the global sale and rental/hire of laboratory and medical equipment to the Clinical Trials industry. Woodley has provided a comprehensive global service to the industry for almost 30 years.
We will keep your trial on schedule.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything you'd like to discuss.