This jumbo digital vaccine thermometer is ideal for use in the clinical trials industry, comes with a triple display and is waterproof.
This thermometer has large digits to aid readability and has several mounting options.
There are 3 different probe types available - please see below for further details.
The Jumbo Digital Vaccine Thermometer available for purchase
- Triple display: maximum, minimum, current probe temperatures plus room temperature
- 38mm high digits on display
- Sensor and 3m cable perform even when under water
- Alarm alert when temperature rises or falls below a set point, programmable in 1°C increments
- High-impact, chemical resistant ABS plastic case
- Flip-open stand for lab bench, slot for wall mounting, and Velcro™ and magnetic strips to attach to any surface
- Min/max monitors high/low readings
- Supplied with AAA bettery and Traceable® Certificate ISO 17025 A2LA to NIST
3 different probe types available
- Probe sealed in minature bottle (25 x 64mm) filled with patented nontoxic glycol, bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Naked sensor probe measure 4.8mm in diameter, 19mm long
- 5mL vaccine bottle mimics vaccine temperature, and fits in vaccine tray
| Range|| -50°C to +70°C|
| Resolution|| 0.1°C|
| Accuracy|| ± 1°C|
| Weight|| 113g|
| Dimensions|| 111h x 22w x 8d mm|
All our Equipment for your Clinical Trial is available on a rental, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the links at the top of the page to request a quotation.
This jumbo digital vaccine thermometer can be ordered with any other clinical trial, medical or laboratory equipment to create the most effective equipment management solution for your study.
Specialists in supply and management of thermometers
Clinical Trial Outsourcing | Clinical Trials Equipment | Equipment Outsourcing