This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 16,382 temperature readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31°F to +176°F) range.
The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and running the purpose designed software.
Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
Operational software available for download here
The EZ-SmartLog™ One USB Datalogger is available for rental/hire or purchase
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red, green and orange LEDs
- Supplied with replaceable internal lithium battery typically allows logging for 1 year)
- Supplied with Windows control software which is easy to install and allows the following parameters to be configured:
- Logger name (up to 16 characters)
- °C or °F
- Logging rate (10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr, 12hr)
- High and low alarm levels
- Start date and time
(compatible with Windows 7,8,10)
- Environmental protection to IP67
|Measurement range||-35°C to +80°C (-31°F to +176°F)|
|Logging rate||10 sec to 12 hour|
|Alarm LEDs||9 alarm combinations|
|Internal resolution||0.5°C (1°F)|
|Accuracy||± 1 (± 2)|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +80°C (-31°F to +176°F)|
|Battery||3.6V 1/2 AA replaceable lithium|
|Battery life||1 year|
|Moisture protection||IP67 when cap filled|
|Dimensions||100h x 25w x 25d mm|
Temperature calibration can be provided to ISO 9002 standards upon request at time of order.
All our Equipment for your Clinical Trial is available on a rental, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the links at the top of the page to request a quotation.
This EZ-SmartLog™ One USB Datalogger ican be ordered with any other clinical trial, medical or laboratory equipment to create the most effective equipment management solution for your study.
Specialists in the supply and management of USB temperature dataloggers
Clinical Trial Outsourcing | Clinical Trials Equipment | Equipment Outsourcing