The Medfusion 3500 V6 Syringe Pump with PharmGuard™ Medication Safety Software is an intuitive system designed to enhance safety. The pump has unlimited configurable clinical alerts supporting best practice at the bedside.
Delivery Modes: 125 combinations derived from flow parameters, dosing, dilution and patient characteristics.
Optional Lockbox available for syringe security.
Rotating pole clamp also available as an option. The pole clamp rotates to 45 and 90 degrees.
The medfusion 3500 V6 syringe pump is available for rental / hire or sale
- Wide screen allows up to 30 characters for each drug name to help reduce the need for abbreviations
- 240 x 64 pixel liquid crystal display. An always on LED driven backlight enhances viewing in low light areas
- Weight, volume and occlusion programmable limits
- Loading and bolus dose therapies
- Alarm volume, times and type
- FlowSentry™ rapid occlusion detection continuously monitors pressure trending
- Horizontal syringe plunger for easy loading, unloading and barrel protection
- Battery capacity of 10 hours fully charged (infusing at 5.0 ml/hr with 60 ml syringe, 25° C)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: Tested to EMI/EMC testing per IEC 60601-1 clause 21.6.
- Dosing Modes are user customisable. Available modes: ml/hr, dose/min, dose/hr, dose/day, dose/kg/min, dose/kg/hr, dose/kg/day, dose/m2/min, dose/m2/hr, dose/m2/day, ml/kg/min, ml/kg/hr, dose/kg/time, dose/m2/time, ml/kg/time, volume/time, dose/time, intermittent volume/time.
|Instrument Accuracy||+/- 2%|
|Power||100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz 30VA|
|Class II - Type CF or rechargeable 2.3 Ahr nickel metal hydride battery|
|Operating Temperature||41° - 104 °F ( 5° - 40° C)|
|Relative Humidity||20 -95 % non - condensing|
|Ambient Pressure||10.2 psia - 15.4 psia (70 KPa- 106 KPa)|
|Delivery Rate Range|| 0.01 - 1130 ml / hr|
|Minimum Infusion Increment|| 0.01 ml/hr|
|Dimensions||270 w x 130 h x 140 d mm - 10.5' x 5.1' x 5.5'|
|Weight||1.7 kg / 3.8lbs (Pump only)|
Our range of Infusion Systems including the Medfusion™ 3500 V6 Syringe Pump is available on a rental, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the links at the top of the page to request a quotation.
Specialists in the supply and management of Infusion systems including infusion pumps
Clinical Trial Outsourcing | Clinical Trials Equipment | Equipment Outsourcing