The ri-san® high-quality, palm-style sphygmomanometer has ergonomic design and is suitable for left or right-handed use. The air release valve is regulated by finger-tip control. With tube connection at the top of the pressure gauge for unhindered blood pressure measurement.
This palm style sphymomanmeter is available for rental / hire or purchase.
- Latex-free bulb for pumping up the cuff
- Suitable for right or left handed users
- Precision air release valve with fine adjustment and wear-free
- Micro filter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Plug-in tube connector at the top for easy handling
- Precise 64mm diameter aluminium scale
- Specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm, almost non-aging
- Grey ABS-plastic casing
- Supplied with std adult velcro cuff (24-32cm) and vinyl case
- Optional sizes and versions of cuffs available
- Also optionally available in a latex-free version
- Maximum Error Tolerance: +/- 3 mm Hg
- Diaphragm Pressured: Up to 600 mm Hg
- Scale Diameter: 64 mm
- Scale: 0 to 300 mm Hg
- Weight 200g
Our range of blood pressure monitors is available on a rental, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the links at the top of the page to request a quotation.
Specialists in the supply and management of blood pressure monitors
Clinical Trial Outsourcing | Clinical Trials Equipment | Equipment Outsourcing