The SampleSafe Lockbox protects specimens for hours, even in extreme climates. Included with the lockbox is a convenient carrying handle and a keyed lock. The foam insulation properties ensure sample integrity. When used in combination with the optional cooling packs, sample temperatures within the SampleSafe can be safely maintained for up to 10 hours.
With the ability to maintain storage temperatures nearly 14 times longer than an insulated steel lock box, the LockBox ensures that maximum sample integrity is preserved.
• Dense insulation extends specimen viability
• UV and moisture resistant moulded design provides years of quality service
• Separate compartment for cold packs prevent unwanted contact with patient samples and prevents accidental freezing
• Folding carry handle simplifies transport inside or outside
• Recessed lock protected from ice build up
• Using the SampleSafe™ LockBox keeps your samples safe for 3.5 hours.
• Applications: Vaccine Transport, Hospital Transport, Organ & Tissue Transport, Traveling Nurses and General Purpose
• Optional accessories available to include: Under Door Bracket Kit, Anchor Bracket Kit, Anchor Cable, False Bottom for cold pack, Cold Pack (6 x 9 x 8 inches).
SampleSafte Lock Box Foam Insulation
13.5 h x 12 w x 12.5 d inches
Our range of SampleSafe Lock Boxes are available on a rental, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the links at the top of the page to request a quotation.