This vortex mixer can be used for gentle mixing to vigorous agitation. Choose between ‘touch’ mode or continuous operation simply by pressing a button on the fascia.
Robust die-cast body avoids unnecessary movement during use. It has an ergonomic low profile design making everyday vortexing comfortable for the user.
Variable speed: 200 - 2500 rpm
The vortex mixer available for rental/hire or purchase
- Integral retort rod fixing allows vessels to be secured above the vortex action for long-term mixing
- Intermittent or continuous mode
- Stable low profile body
- Robust die-cast construction
- Variable speed control
- ‘Touch’ mode
- Can mix with a variety of other vessels when used with the accessory pack
- Accessory pack (optional):
- plastic cradle for standard microtitre plate
- circular foam insert for beakers and flasks (up to 500ml)
- rectangular foam insert (8 x 0.2ml, 8 x 0.5ml and 16 x 1.5ml microcentrifuge tubes)
- solid rectangular foam insert (blank for custom holes)
|Speed||200 - 2500 rpm|
|Orbit diameter||4.2 mm|
|Electrical supply||90-240V, 50/60 Hz, 20 W|
|Dimensions||78h x 135w x 215d mm|
Our range of vortex mixers is available on a rental, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the links at the top of the page to request a quotation.
Specialists in the supply and management of laboratory equipment including Vortex Mixers
Clinical Trial Outsourcing | Clinical Trials Equipment | Equipment Outsourcing