Results available on your smartphone or tablet - access Lab Results anytime, anywhere
InSight Lab Manager integrates your Lab Equipment with the host Practice Management System. Alternatively, InSight Lab Manager can be used as a stand alone Lab Management System. The results are displayed alongside a Reference Range Bar Chart for easy identification of abnormal results.
- InSight Lab Manager operates on a secure isolated network within the Practice Laboratory
- InSight Lab Manger is designed from the bottom up to be smartphone and tablet friendly
- Combining the InSight Lab Manager application with a 3G connection, users can access the application functions anytime, anywhere
- The results can be automatically transmitted to the host Practice Management System or printed directly from the InSight Lab Manager system on any networked printer
- Results are displayed alongside a Reference Range Bar Chart for easy identification of abnormal results
How Does It Work?
- InSight Lab Manager connects to each analyser using a secure isolated network
- InSight Lab Manager connects to the Practice Management System via LAN or WiFi or can be accessed via 3G if required
- The user starts a lab 'request' on InSight Lab Manager which will then generate a unique request ID
- The samples are processed on the analyser(s)
- InSight Lab Manager then receives the results and matches them to the request
- A Lab Report is then autonomously compiled and transferred to the Practice Management System
Wet Chemistry, Endocrinology and Blood Gas options available
If you would like more information please contact Woodley Equipment on +44 (0) 1204 669033 or email email@example.com