The Albumin System can be used for the quantitative determination of low levels of albumin in urine for the purpose of screening for, diagnosing, monitoring and supporting the clinical evidence in the treatment of microalbuminuria.
The system consists of a analyser and individually packaged microcuvettes. The reaction in the cuvette is based on a immunoturbidimetric reaction. The turbidity once formed is measured photometrically at 610 nm. With three simple steps a quantitative result is achieved within 90 seconds.
The Albumin System available for rental/hire or purchase
- Excellent precision and accuracy
- Quantitative results within 90 seconds
- Factory calibrated instrument
- Samples up to and including 2000 mg/L can be obtained with samples diluted with isotonic sodium chloride
- The analysis can be performed with spot urine, preferably first morning urine, as well as urine collected overnight or during 24 hours
- Minimal maintenanc
- can be used by non-laboratory personnel after a brief training session (can be provided by Woodley'sBiomedical Scientists)
|Measurement range||5 - 150 mg/L|
|Linearity||Correlation of 0.94 when compared to laboratory methods|
|Precision||SD less than or equal to 3 mg/L|
|Results||Displayed within 90 seconds|
|Sample volume||18 µL|
|Specimen collection||Spot urine, preferably first morning urine, as well as urine collected overnight or during 24 hours|
|Calibration||Factory calibrated against a turbidimetric method traceable to CRM 470|
|Quality control||Internal electronic "selftest"|
|Operating temperature||15°C - 30°C|
|Storage temperature||Analyser - 0°C - 50°C, microcuvettes - 2°C - 8°C|
|Dimensions||170h x 115w x 100d mm|
All our Equipment for your Clinical Trial is available on a rental, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the links at the top of the page to request a quotation.
This Albumin 201 analyser can be ordered with any other clinical trial, medical or laboratory equipment to create the most effective equipment management solution for your study.
Woodley Trial Solutions specialises in Point Of Care diagnostic solutions
Clinical Trial Outsourcing | Clinical Trials Equipment | Equipment Outsourcing