The CT320 is a PC based interpretive ECG machine with USB connectivity. The CT320 acquires the ECG on any computer or laptop within your healthcare network, allowing you to directly transfer the patient's ECG report into your Electronic Medical Record (EMR). It is compatible with all leading EMR systems.
Cardio software automatically exports a pdf ECG file to a destination of your choice enabling ease of attachment to the EMR or for emailing to specialist ECG centres and use in tele-health applications.
The ct 320 pc based ecg monitor is available for rental/hire or purchase
- Easy to use interface
- Supplied complete with USB connection cable, full length patient cable, alligator clips, 500 disposable electrodes and cardio software (no licence fee)
- Cardio software automatically exports a pdf ECG file to a selected destination
- Cardio ECG software functions: single beat analysis, cumulative complexes and measurement table
- Paperless ECG records. If hard copy is required, the ECG can be printed in a choice of formats complete with grid onto plain A4 copier paper
- Single patient database viewed throughout practice network
- Accessories: snapclip connectors (pack x10), Q Trace Electrodes, Alligator Clips 4mm (pack x10)
|Sampling rate||Up to 4000 Hz|
|Power supply||USB connection cable|
|Size||16 x 8.5 x 2.5cm|
|Digital pacemaker detection|
|Robust defibrillator proof unit|
Our range of ECG Monitoring Equipment is available on a rental, sale, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the form and link to request a quotation.
Specialists in the supply and management of ECG monitoring
Clinical Trial Outsourcing | Clinical Trials Equipment | Equipment Outsourcing