The innovative Medical Bluetooth Technology removes the need for a USB cable connection, allowing greater flexibility in large clinic rooms.
The CT321 acquires the ECG on any computer or laptop within your healthcare network, allowing you to directly transfer the patient's ECG report into your Electronic Medical Record (EMR). It is compatible with all leading EMR systems.
The ct321 pc based ecg monitor is available for rental / hire or purchase
- Supplied complete with patient cable, alligator clips, 500 disposable electrodes, cardio software (no licence fee), Bluetooth dongle, 2 rechargeable lithium ion batteries and battery charger
- Cardio software automatically exports a pdf ECG file to a selected destination
- Easy attachment of the EMR to email to specialist ECG centres and for use in tele-health applications
- Cardio ECG software functions: single beat analysis, cumulative complexes and measurement table
- Paperless ECG records. If hard copy is required, the ECG can be printed in a choice of formats complete with grid onto plain A4 copier paper
- Single patient database viewed throughout practice network
- Advances software filters for baseline, electrical interference, anti drift and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces
- Accessories: snapclip connectors (pack x10), Q Trace Electrodes, Alligator Clips 4mm (pack x10)
|Sampling rate||Up to 4000 Hz|
|Size||16 x 8.5 x 2.5cm|
|Impedance Measurement||All electrodes highlighted with automatic quality indication to ensure the perfect ECG|
|Digital pacemaker detection|
|Robust defibrillator proof unit|
Our range of ECG Monitoring Equipment is available on a rental/hire, sale, purchase or equipment management basis - please use the links at the top of the page to request a quotation.
Specialists in the supply and management of ECG monitoring
Clinical Trial Outsourcing | Clinical Trials Equipment | Equipment Outsourcing