The Veterinary iPhone® ECG and Heart Monitor is designed to snap onto your iPhone® 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 6 / 6S / SE / 7 like a case and wirelessly communicates with the AliveECG Vet app. The AliveECG Vet app is free to download from the Apple App Store by clicking here. Once partnered with the ECG monitor, it transforms your iPhone to a clinical-quality, single-lead ECG recorder that leverages the power, display and communication capabilities of the iPhone® 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 6 / 6S / SE / 7.
- Easy to Use - Screen more patients - no stress or shaving required in the majority of animals
- Powerful - Clinical-quality, single-lead ECG recorder leverages the power, display and communication capabilities of the iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 6 / 6S / SE / 7
- Convenient - Screen a wide variety of animals quicker and easier during wellness and sickness exams, in addition to preoperative and diagnostic work-ups
- Valuable - Exceptional value for money for all clients
- Portable - An ECG device as mobile as you are
- Accurate - Current veterinary testing demonstrates accuracy in rate and rhythm compared to traditional devices
- Accessible - Securely store ECGs with notes and patient information on the device and in the cloud for immediate analysis, sharing and printing
How to Use the Veterinary iPhone ECG Monitor
Wide Variety of Applications
The Veterinary iPhone ECG and Heart Monitor has been tried and tested on a wide range of species including cat, dog, horse, monkey, rhinoceros, koala bear, seal and many more, all with highly effective results.
If you would like more information please contact Woodley Equipment on +44 (0) 1204 669033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org