Woodley Equipment will be Vets South, Exeter on 8th & 9th February 2017
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at Vets South
Woodley Equipment will be on stand D45 at London Vet Show at the ExCel
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at London Vet Show 2016
Woodley Equipment is the main sponsor at Vets Now ECC Congress in Harrogate
Woodley Equipment is the main sponsor at this yearâ€™s Vets Now - Emergency and Critical Care UK Annual Congress 2016.
Analyser intergration to PMS
Woodley Equipment can link any of the analysers they supply to your practice management system
|Enter your name and e-mail address here to subscribe to our newsletter.|
Veterinary Biochemistry Analysers for UK Vet Practices & Laboratories
Woodley Equipment provide a range of veterinary biochemistry analysers direct to vet practices and clinics in the UK. The range of veterinary biochemistry analysers enables in-house testing to be performed quickly and accurately for immediate patient diagnosis.
Woodley Equipment have a biochemistry analyser to cover any aspect of veterinary biochemistry including clinical chemistry, critical care and blood gases, electrolytes, lactate, glucose and more. The wide range allows UK veterinary experts to select a biochemistry analyser suitable for testing in-practice - find a biochemistry analyser to suit your needs.
Please contact us to discuss the specific biochemistry requirements of your practice
Skyla VB1 Veterinary Chemistry Analyser: a fast and accurate chemistry analyser. Virtually no maintenance with the Skyla VB1 Veterinary Chemistry Analyser.
The i-Smart 30 Vet electrolyte analyser is fast, accurate and maintenance free - in-practice electrolyte analyser for any veterinary practice or laboratory
Stat profile prime technology combines micro-electronics technology and advanced micro-sensor technology. Test in 3 simple steps.
The epoc analyser is the first wireless point of care testing solution to use smart card technology.
Fully Automated Veterinary Biochemistry Analysers for a Variety of Applications
Woodley Equipment has a range of biochemistry analysers which have the ability to test general chemistry, glucose, blood ammonia, electrolytes and lactate in either blood or urine samples. The range of biochemistry analysers offered meet the requirements of all UK veterinary practices – enabling biochemistry testing to be performed quickly and accurately in-house. Woodley Equipment offer a range of fully automated biochemistry analysers for a variety of applications – emergency situations, routine testing, health checks, diagnostics and more:
- SpotChem EZ Chemistry Analyser – general veterinary biochemistry analyser offering 22 parameters using dry reagent technology: no routine servicing/maintenance, simultaneous testing of 9 biochemistry parameters, quick results and highly accurate performance
- SpotChem EL Electrolyte Analyser – designed for routine electrolyte testing using dry reagent technology: fast, accurate and easy to use
- The InSight™ Electrolyte Analyser – a fully automated electrolyte analyser which is able to measure electrolytes in a mere 60 seconds. The range also includes 11 other products
Find a Portable Biochemistry Analyser to Meet the Needs of Your Practice
Woodley Equipment prides itself on having state of the art, modern veterinary biochemistry equipment; the range features various portable biochemistry analysers which are ideal for the smallest of laboratories, clinics, veterinary practices or for mobile veterinarians. The range of portable biochemistry analysers available run on battery so are ideal for use in the field:
- The Skyla VB1 Vet Chemisty Analyser - is a fast, compact and accurate veterinary chemistry analyser ideal for any vet practice or small laboratory.
- The i-Smart 30 Vet Electrolyte Analyser – contains all electrodes and fluid in one simple to use cartridge: no routine maintenance, provides accurate analysis and displays results on a large LCD touch screen within 35 seconds
- The epoc Portable Blood Gas, Electrolyte and Critical Care Analyser – our biggest selling product in the UK, offers testing of up to 18 parameters using a wireless interface and SmartCard technology
- The gPet Plus veterinary glucometer – a veterinary specific glucose monitor ideal for both veterinarians and pet owners