The only rotor based veterinary chemistry analyser with single testing now available
Skyla VB1 has become the only veterinary rotor based point of care chemistry system which performs single parameter testing due to the introduction of a unique Single Assay test function.
Come and visit Woodley Equipment at BEVA Congress 2014
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at the BEVA congress from 10th to 13th September 2014.
Woodley Equipment Is Exhibiting At Scottish BSAVA
Woodley Equipment is looking forward to exhibiting at the Scottish BSAVA in Edinburgh from 29th – 31st August 2014.
Where is Woodley Equipment Exhibiting
Woodley Equipment is exhibiting at several veterinary exhibitions over the next few months. Find out where you can meet us here...
|Enter your name and e-mail address here to subscribe to our newsletter.|
Veterinary Biochemistry Analysers for UK Vet Practices & Laboratories
Woodley Equipment provide a range of veterinary biochemistry analysers direct to vet practices and clinics in the UK. The range of veterinary biochemistry analysers enables in-house testing to be performed quickly and accurately for immediate patient diagnosis.
Woodley Equipment have a biochemistry analyser to cover any aspect of veterinary biochemistry including clinical chemistry, critical care and blood gases, electrolytes, lactate, glucose and more. The wide range allows UK veterinary experts to select a biochemistry analyser suitable for testing in-practice - find a biochemistry analyser to suit your needs – the SpotChem EZ Chemistry Analyser, epoc Portable Blood Gas, Electrolyte and Critical Care Analyser and the g-Pet Glucose Veterinary Monitor.
Please contact us to discuss the specific biochemistry requirements of your practice
Skyla VB1 Veterinary Chemistry Analyser: a fast and accurate chemistry analyser. Virtually no maintenance with the Skyla VB1 Veterinary Chemistry Analyser.
Introducing the Woodley Equipment g-Pet Glucose Veterinary Monitoring System. The g-Pet takes the hassle out of glucose testing in 3 simple steps - making testing easier.
The i-Smart 30 Vet electrolyte analyser is fast, accurate and maintenance free - in-practice electrolyte analyser for any veterinary practice or laboratory
Stat profile prime technology combines micro-electronics technology and advanced micro-sensor technology. Test in 3 simple steps.
The epoc analyser is the first wireless point of care testing solution to use smart card technology.
Fully Automated Veterinary Biochemistry Analysers for a Variety of Applications
Woodley Equipment has a range of biochemistry analysers which have the ability to test general chemistry, glucose, blood ammonia, electrolytes and lactate in either blood or urine samples. The range of biochemistry analysers offered meet the requirements of all UK veterinary practices – enabling biochemistry testing to be performed quickly and accurately in-house. Woodley Equipment offer a range of fully automated biochemistry analysers for a variety of applications – emergency situations, routine testing, health checks, diagnostics and more:
- SpotChem EZ Chemistry Analyser – general veterinary biochemistry analyser offering 22 parameters using dry reagent technology: no routine servicing/maintenance, simultaneous testing of 9 biochemistry parameters, quick results and highly accurate performance
- SpotChem EL Electrolyte Analyser – designed for routine electrolyte testing using dry reagent technology: fast, accurate and easy to use
- The InSight™ Electrolyte Analyser – a fully automated electrolyte analyser which is able to measure electrolytes in a mere 60 seconds. The range also includes 11 other products
Find a Portable Biochemistry Analyser to Meet the Needs of Your Practice
Woodley Equipment prides itself on having state of the art, modern veterinary biochemistry equipment; the range features various portable biochemistry analysers which are ideal for the smallest of laboratories, clinics, veterinary practices or for mobile veterinarians. The range of portable biochemistry analysers available run on battery so are ideal for use in the field:
- The i-Smart 30 Vet Electrolyte Analyser – contains all electrodes and fluid in one simple to use cartridge: no routine maintenance, provides accurate analysis and displays results on a large LCD touch screen within 35 seconds
- The epoc Portable Blood Gas, Electrolyte and Critical Care Analyser – our biggest selling product in the UK, offers testing of up to 18 parameters using a wireless interface and SmartCard technology
- The gPet Blood Glucose Analyser – a veterinary specific glucose monitor ideal for both veterinarians and pet owners
- The EDGE Lactate Meter – handheld device for measuring lactate concentration in blood, displaying results in 45 seconds
Please contact us to find a Veterinary biochemistry analyser suitable for your individual requirements