External Quality Assessment (EQA) of laboratory equipment is required by the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme and is recommended for any practice with in-practice analysers.
In conjunction with the SRUC (Scotland's Rural College), Woodley Equipment are proud to introduce a 'true' External Assessment with InSight EQA.
Why Use EQA?
- Maintaining and improving analytical quality
- Improving inter-laboratory agreement thus raising standards
- Detecting equipment failures and identifying reagent problems
- Reviewing staff training
- Initiating and evaluating corrective actions
- Comparing different analytical methods
- Compliant with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
More information is available here.